According to the infographic below from attachments.me, email is not dead! To tell you the truth, it’s alive and growing.
Here are a few highlights:
• 3.3 billion = Total number of email accounts worldwide
• The number of email accounts beats instant messaging and social networking accounts in sheer numbers:
- Number of social networking accounts = 2.7 billion
- Number of instant messaging accounts = 2.7 billion
• $40 for every $1 invested = ROI of emailing marketing in 2011
Here are more statistics to prove that email is not dead: